Search site

Apply to hold an event on council land in Swansea

You should complete this form if you wish to hold an event on council owned land in Swansea.

Before you complete this form please check you have the following details available. You will be given the opportunity to upload any supporting documents as part of the application. Please make sure these are stored on your computer as an electronic file or scanned copy.

  • If the event organisers have previous experience in organising an event please provide details.
  • If licensable activities are to take place ie sale or supply of alcohol, regulated entertainment (music, dancing, films, plays, indoor sporting events), late night refreshment (hot food or drink 11.00pm to 5.00am) you must apply for a Temporary event notices. This should be a minimum of 10 working days before your event.
  • You should have insurance that covers the event.
  • You must carry out a full risk assessment for the event which highlights all the potential hazards and mitigating safe guards. A copy of this risk assessment must be provided with this application.
  • You should complete and upload a site plan including entrance/ exit points, vehicle entrance/ exit points, emergency exits, water points, main location of event organiser, location of first aid personnel, location of any firefighting equipment.
  • A list of all catering and traders that will be operating should be uploaded.
  • A full fire risk assessment should also be uploaded.
Powered by GOSS iCM