Search site
Pencil in a box

Report a change of circumstances which may affect your Council Tax

What changes should you tell us about?

You should tell us about changes like:

  • A change of name - we need to make sure the right name appears on your bill
  • If you move house - the amount of Council Tax you have to pay may need to be adjusted
  • If the number of people living in your property changes - you might be able to claim a discount or you might need to tell us that a discount you already receiving should no longer apply
  • A change in who owns a property - we need to make sure the correct person is liable for the Council Tax

Report a change of address so we can update your Council Tax records

Tell us if you are moving home so we can update your Council Tax records.

Ask us to remove your Council Tax Single Person Discount

Let us know if you are no longer living alone.

Report other changes of circumstance affecting your Council Tax

Tell us about other changes that might affect your Council Tax bill.

Request information about your Council Tax

Ask us a question or request a form to be sent to you.

Powered by GOSS iCM