Search site

Tenancy agreements in support of residents parking

If you live in a HMO (multiple occupancy house) and cannot obtain the Council Tax reference, please fill in this form to provide us with your tenancy agreement. A number of cross checks will have to be made before the decision is given.

Before completing this form: Unless your V5 log book, your driving licence (or a utility bill), and your details on the Swansea electoral register matches your Swansea address (or you intend to update them within the next 2 months) then you will not be eligible for a permit.

Powered by GOSS iCM